Thursday, February 25, 2010

A re-make version.

Peace be upon all.

Hello all. Looks like I've made a new blog. I've totally deleted the old blog. Yes, I think it's just inappropriate for viewers because of all the past contents which was so last year. So this blog is new and I want to make it unique. 'Unique' -.-

Something just popped out from my mind that I needed to create a new blog. Something which is interesting. Something which people wants to read. Something that can change people thoughts. As this is the first post, I'll just share a quick sneak preview of what is to come for my blog.

- Life of people
- Media & Music
- Islam, Of course
- Humans
- & short stories about myself

Well a lot of post had been on my mind as I had observed numerous humans behaviors which I think it would be interesting to share. I guess I would have lots of time to update this blog because I have the whole month of March doing nothing as I prepare myself for Singapore Polytechnic in mid-April.

Peace be upon all.