Thursday, March 18, 2010

Physics & Maths. Argh!

I'm going to be an engineer and I'm suppose to like it. I'm trying but the feeling of doing equations again is like ARGH! Looks like I got to be prepared for the boring part of Poly life which is studying Physics and Maths. grr. Becoming an engineer wasn't my plan at all. I did think of being one when I was in Secondary 2 when that time I love Maths. But in Sec 3, A Maths is like WTF is this?

My plan was to work with the media or helping the society because I like to do volunteering work. Then I thought, I'm living in Singapore and working with the media wasn't a good idea. So I picked Psychology which unfortunately, rejected me because I did not meet the criteria which is 13 points and I had 15. Only 2!

Well never mind. This post is just a reminder for me to love my course. I'm still trying though. I'm prepared to face the 'lecture' and hopefully I do well. Hmm, I was thinking to join the guitar club as my CCA.

K. I LOVE MY COURSE! TRIPLE E!