Saturday, July 10, 2010

Love Destination.

Looking tea heart, explore forgiveness. In the fertile pages of your mercy, Lord every trail and established, dusty ignorance. I will be flush with the faith.

No tears with priceless gems that can extinguish the fire. In case true flow of sincere conscience, no right turn on a false world.

I have look for love destinations that are actually too close. Only vague because of sin in our hearts. My love has been pleased with the birth of vessels inaction. I find no peace. Only disappointment haunted.

I search all virtual. I yearn for seedling grain of fact to be shaken enlightenment. I hope to take shelter in the shade of your love.

But mine will not be quiet. As long as the throbbing pulse has not stopped, evil devil trying to taint state, called a blood clot heart.

Preserve my heart, oh Lord. Detach from the link I desire. Despite difficult for me to apply pleased with you. But still I hope for your forgiveness.